We Care About Your SafetyAt Stevenson Manor, your well-being is our top priority. Take a break from home with a relaxing stay knowing that we are taking every step to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellbeing throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Calistoga.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety in all accommodations and common areas of the property. Our team members are trained on responsible hospitality and are eager to welcome you. Come relax and renew with the peace of mind that you are safe with us.
Before You Arrive
Face masks are required in the hotel lobby per the State of California and County of Napa
The Sauna and Steam room are closed. The Pool, Jacuzzi, and Fitness room are open.
Our Hot Breakfast Buffet is closed. Grab and Go breakfast bags available.
Enhanced safety practices at the front desk, in the lobby, and in all common areas.
Streamlined check-in and check-out process.
Practicing all safety protocols during guest interactions.
Disinfecting everything you touch from the front desk surface to the pens you use.
Removed shared lobby items and have established strict cleaning schedules for lobby furniture and fixtures.
Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the property.
All associates take daily temperature checks before beginning their shift and are instructed to not come to work if they are not feeling well.
Staff undergoes frequent wellness and safety training.
Separate laundry carts are used for dirty and clean linens/ towels to prevent cross-contamination and they are disinfected daily.
Laundry facilities and equipment are routinely inspected and sanitized with approved cleaning chemicals.
Rooms + Suites
- Prior to your arrival, the room will be sanitized, disinfected and closely inspected.
- Housekeepers wear gloves and masks to ensure your safety and theirs.
- Every guest room is also sanitized with an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer as an added precaution.
- Every high tough point is cleaned with CDC recommended and approved chemicals aimed at killing the coronavirus - door handles, light switches, desks, coffee makers, phones, alarm clocks, thermostats, and all bathroom fixtures and handles.
- Every keycard is disinfected and sanitized with CDC approved cleaning agents.
- The room you stay in will likely have not been used for 24 to 72 hours from the previous guest as a form of physical distancing.
- All linens and terrycloth products will be washed at high temperature water with CDC approved chemicals aimed at killing the coronavirus.
- Per the CDC, stay over housekeeping service will not be provided.
- Clean towels and/or linens will be provided upon request.
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy.
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Bothe Napa Valley State Park
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Oat Hill Mine Trail Head
- Petrified Forest
- Silverado Trail
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"